ATLANTA, GA — April 11, 2013 — The 2014 edition of Techtextil North America is now accepting papers
for the highly acclaimed Techtextil North America Symposium being held May 13 -15, 2014, Georgia
World Congress Center Atlanta, Georgia USA.
Papers are especially solicited in the following areas:
- Extreme fibers and fabrics for special applications
- Composites — involving high performance fibers/fabrics
- New innovation/developments in protective textiles
- Technical textiles in sports and outdoor
- Automotive and aerospace applications
- Smart/intelligent nonwovens and other materials
- Nanotechnology in technical textiles — potential and real world applications
- Future materials — what, when, and how technical textiles will impact industry
- Medical — special applications
- Agricultural applications
Selection of papers to be presented will be based on abstracts of 300-500 words. Authors
should emphasize new and significant findings/developments.
Deadline for submission is July 1, 2013 through electronic submission (email) to the
Group Show Director
Techtextil North America Symposium
1600 Parkwood Circle
Atlanta, Georgia 30339
All abstract must include: the name, company or other affiliation, telephone number, fax
number, e-mail address and mailing address of the speaker and/or the person to whom correspondence
about the abstract should be directed. Only one speaker per presentation will be allowed, though
co-authors may be listed. The speaker for the paper should be underlined and (the speaker only)
will receive a complimentary conference/event registration. Authors will only be notified if their
papers are accepted by September 15, 2013.
Authors of accepted papers will be required to provide a full paper and/or presentation by
April 1, 2014. Authors are responsible for securing any necessary copyright or other clearance for
all abstracts, papers and other materials submitted.
All presentations should be planned to run approximately 20 minutes plus 10 minutes for
Posted on April 16, 2013
Source: Messe Frankfurt USA