CHARLOTTE, N.C. — TLV is pleased to announce the new GP14 PowerTrap®, an advanced condensate recovery system for pumping high-temperature condensate for vented receivers, sumps, and other important pump applications.
The GP14 provides exceptional high-pressure, high-temperature condensate pumping services up to 392° F and 200 psig. Based on the highly durable GP10 PowerTrap®, the GP14 offers the following advantages:
- Extended reliability with non-electric design, ensuring no cavitation or seal leakage;
- Exceptionally durable Iconel compression spring with lifetime spring limited warranty;
- Highly energy efficient contoured body design increases energy savings;
- Excellent serviceability by its externally removable motive valve, which is also protected by an internal secondary screen; and
- Compact design operates with low filling head and facilitates installation.
The GP14 PowerTrap® is available in cast iron or cast steel, with connection sizes of 3×2 NPT, 2X2, and 3×2 flanged. TLV’s high-pressure, high-temperature PowerTrap® is an excellent first choice for condensate recovery systems.
Posted February 9, 2021