CARY, N.C. — February 1, 2020 — Buyer demographics, sustainability, industrial and flushable wipes, substrates, preservatives, and single use plastics are among a few of the must-see topics to be presented to wipes brand owners, converters, and the entire professional wipes supply chain at INDA’s 14th edition of the World of Wipes® (WOW) International Conference, June 22-25, 2020, in Minneapolis.
Registration for the WOW 2020 conference is now open at https://www.worldofwipes.org/.
The WOW conference is expected to connect over 400 senior wipes professionals from 19 countries to advance their wipes business. The 14th edition of WOW offers four value-packed days combining relevant technical and educational content with business engagement opportunities. A sample of session topics and presentations include:
Assessing and Meeting Consumers Needs with Wipes
- Target Corp. – The retailer point of view on reaction time;
- RPK Consulting – Developments in sustainable substrates; and
- Crown Abby – European market overview.
Buyer Demographics and Characteristics
- Fancy LLC – Retailer Bans on non-woke wipes – are consumers buying it?;
- American Cleaning Institute – Generational cleaning habits; and
- Crown Abby – 100 Most Influential Web Wipe Brands and their industry impact.
- Contec Inc. – Marketing of industrial wipes;
- ITW Texwipe – Industrial wipes news; and
- Ecolab and American Hospital Association – Healthcare wipe insights.
- Lonza – Restrictions, regulations & new preservative options; and
- Vertellus Personal Care – Trends impacting preservative options.
Single Use Plastics & Substrates
- TÜV Austria Belgium NV – Biodegradability and composability certification;
- OWS – Biodegradability and compostability testing;
- INDA – Regulatory and legislative landscape;
- DuPont Biomaterials – Renewable performance additives;
- Pure Cycle – New technology enabling PP recycling;
- Southeast Hemp Fiber – Hemp & CBD oil: market challenges & government regulations;
- RPK Consulting – Alternative materials for disposable nonwoven wipes; and
- Pulcra – Finishes to emulate PET performance.
Trade and Market Data
- Crowe LLP – International trade and tariff wars – strategies to protect your business;
- INDA – Industry statistics and tariff & regulatory issues; and
- Euromonitor – Global market for personal care wipes – product segmentation.
Among the highlights of WOW 2020 is the World of Wipes Innovation Award®. The award recognizes a product or technology innovation within the entire wipes value chain that expands the use of nonwoven fabrics and demonstrates advancements in creativity, novelty of approach, uniqueness, and technical sophistication.
INDA is currently accepting nominations through March 9 for the World of Wipes Innovation Award. Online nominations may be submitted via https://www.inda.org/awards/wow-innovation-award.html
Three finalists will be chosen to present their innovation at WOW 2020 with the winner announced Thursday, June 25.
Posted February 3, 2020
Source: INDA, the Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry