OLEN, Belgium and FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif. — January 19, 2016 — Shock Doctor, McDavid and Nathan will showcase their complete line of products, focusing on a 360-degree athlete total care approach on an international scale during the 70th annual ISPO MUNICH, the leading international sports exhibition show in Munich, Germany, January 24-27.
“We are excited for the opportunity to showcase our impressive portfolio of brands and products, and more importantly, introduce our new 360-degree total athlete care approach to international retailers for the first time at ISPO MUNICH,” said Tony Armand, CEO of United Sports Brands. “Products that once stood alone are now being embraced and categorized as essentials to all athletes, regardless of season, sport or nation.”
At ISPO, attendees can engage with and learn more about United Sports Brands’ unique portfolio and total care approach with the following brands.
- Shock Doctor: technology-driven leader in sports protection
- McDavid: sports medicine and wearable protection experts
- Nathan: for runners, by runners: leader in run essentials
New products showcased by United Sports Brands’ portfolio include McDavid’s uCoolTM Compression Sleeves, Cold Recovery Supports and Targeted Compression Socks; Shock Doctor’s Ultra Multisport Mouthguard; and Nathan’s Halo Fire Runner’s Headlamp and VaporAir Hydration Race Vest.
Since 1970, more than 2,560 international exhibitors have presented their latest products from the segments of outdoor, ski, action, performance sports, textrends, health and fitness, and sourcing at ISPO MUNICH to more than 81,000 visitors from more than 109 countries.
As an innovative supplier for countless athletes around the globe, United Sports Brands’ growing roster of global ambassadors include:
- NBA Cleveland Cavaliers’ Kevin Love
- French handball player and Olympic gold medalist, Nikola Karabatic
- Dutch Hockey Club Den Bosch
- Netherlands National Team field hockey player, Maartje Paumen
- Ultra runners Rob Krar and Stephanie Howe
- Saracens Football Club based in London
- World Champion Triathlete and Olympian, Andy Potts
Posted January 20, 2016
Source: United Sports Brands