BRIDGEWATER, N.J. — August 9, 2018 — Brother International Corp. is “Celebrating Innovation” this year with the announcement of its 2019 lineup of new machines, accessories and software. It’s a year like no other as Brother is commemorating the company’s 110th anniversary, launching a lineup that is sure to catapult your expectations for innovation into a world you’ve only imagined.
The Luminaire Innov-ís XP1
Premiering in the lineup is the Luminaire Innov-ís XP1, the company’s flagship sewing, embroidery and quilting machine that is sure to bring excitement with every stitch. This new powerhouse machine is packed with exclusive features including 192 built-in Disney designs and 10 new Disney stitches that you won’t find anywhere else. The library of built-in designs has been expanded to over 1,100 choices from names that include Disney, Anna Aldmon, Zundt, Zentangle, and Pierre Joseph Redouté, plus so many more.
The first thing you’ll notice on the Luminaire are the luxury features and attention to detail which make it one of the most technologically advanced sewing, quilting, crafting and embroidery machines on the market today. Just when you think you’ve seen it all, the Luminaire will exceed all expectations with innovation and technology that is light years ahead of its time. It’s today’s must-have machine for those who want to do it all with ease and perfection!
Features on the Luminaire Innov-ís XP1 Include:
- StitchVision Technology for virtually perfect stitch positioning and more precise previews via an intelligent projection of light — preview, audition and edit designs and stitches directly on your fabric;
- 65 square inches of workspace — 13.1″ needle to arm;
- Large 10 5/8″ x 16″ embroidery frame with a new spring lever release – no clamps needed;
- Powerful 13″ surround LED lighting;
- Large 10.1″ HD LCD touch screen display with capacitive technology;
- Camera detecting buttonhole feature;
- Enhanced My Design Center, including a new echo quilting feature;
- Dual king spool thread stand with magnetic attachment; and
- Enhanced thread color palette (now with 13 palettes).
Quilt Club Series
Quilters are passionate about their craft and Brother shares the same notion. That’s why they listened to what quilters wanted and delivered a series of four quilting machines for every kind of quilter at every skill level. The Quilt Club Series, which includes the Innov-ís BQ3050, Innov-ís BQ2450, Innov-ís BQ1350 and Innov-ís BQ950, is packed with features that will revitalize your excitement about quilting.
- Built-in sewing and quilting stitches;
- Extra-large quilt-sized workspaces;
- Included wide table for larger projects;
- Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) feature;
- MuVit Digital Dual Feed;
- Advanced Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide; and
- Quilters Bundle of accessories.
Simplicity® by Brother
Beginning sewers and hobbyists alike will be all the rage over the two newest machines to the five-machine lineup that will have them creating right out of the box. The SB1000T computerized sewing machine and SB3150 computerized sewing and quilting machine are easy-to-use, high quality machines that will have DIY enthusiasts embracing their creative sides with features that will inspire them for years to come. With so many to mention, here are just a few standout features to whet your creative appetite:
- Built-in sewing stitches, including several styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes;
- Back-lit LCD screen display with push-button stitch selection;
- New Simplicity Pattern included catering to beginner and mid-level DIY enthusiasts; and
- Included wide table for larger projects along with a wide range of included accessories.
Designers can now take their passion and collections with them via the Innov-ís NS80PRW portable sewing machine. This feature-packed travel partner is the newest addition to the Project Runway line of machines and is equipped with surprise additions you would only expect from Brother. Here’s some standout features that will inspire today’s designers:
- Improved sewing with longer feed dogs and J foot for powerful feeding and stitch consistency;
- Advanced needle threading system;
- Ample 4.1″ x 6.4″ work area;
- 2.56″ monochrome LCD display ensures visibility of stitch options; and
- A wide range of accessories included, along with a wide table available for purchase.
ScanNCut DX Innov-ís Edition
Now, the only home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner has Brother’s revolutionary auto-blade sensor technology, an incredible time-saving feature that automatically detects material thickness to cut precise custom and built-in patterns. Exclusive to this model, the ScanNCut DX reads most PES, PHC and PHX files directly. There’s no need to convert! Plus, mat-less cutting is now a reality with the optional roll feeder for vinyl. What’s the formula for perfect crafting success? Just add imagination!
THE Dream Carousel Cabinet
Quilters will love this innovative and stylish cabinet designed with quilters in mind to take comfort and convenience to the next level. Now compatible with THE Dream Quilter 15S DQLT15S, Innov-ís BQ2450 and Innov-ís BQ3050, you have more options to quilt from a front- or side-facing position.
The PE-DESIGN 11 is the latest personal embroidery and sewing digitizing software from Brother. It’s packed with powerful and timesaving features that allow you to create your own fonts, stitches and designs just once – and then use many times over on hats, pillows, shirts and other projects. Best yet, if you own the Luminaire XP1, you’ll enjoy wireless LAN connectivity to wirelessly transfer your embroidery designs.
BES 4 Power Pack 2 Cutting Tools Add-On
Brother introduces cutting-edge technology that literally has the capability to add the power of a digital cutting machine alongside your embroidery. The BES 4 Power Pack 2 Cutting Tools Add-On puts cutting power at your fingertips to create beautiful rhinestone designs, adhesive vinyl designs and heat-transfer vinyl designs. It’s an invaluable tool with which to create valuable memories.
With so many exciting machines, accessories and software to choose from, the 2019 lineup from Brother is sure to have something for everyone. “We are thrilled to be celebrating the 110th anniversary of Brother and its revolutionary technology and innovation growth over the years,” said Juniche Horie, Vice President of Brother International Corporation and the head of the company’s Home Appliance Division. “Brother has once again reinvented the industry with new technology that will take our customers’ creativity to the next level. This year’s lineup is our gift to them by giving them the tools they crave to make their sewing and crafting dreams a reality.”
Posted August 9, 2018
Source: Brother International