Todaro To Present At SYFA Conference
CLOVER, S.C. — September 5, 2013 — SYFA's Resurgence of Textiles conference is pleased to announce
Mr. Mike Todaro, Managing Director of American Apparel Producers' Network, will be presenting on
Thursday, September 26th.
This featured presentation will explore many areas of the textile/apparel industry including:
- Innovations in the Apparel Industry No-one Knows About: Game Changers in the Supply Chain Companies and people all compete as supply chains, and supply chains are people.
-Textile Innovation and Availability in the Hemisphere
- The Americas: and its Supply Chain - "What doesn't get better and faster when you move your production closer, like to the Americas?"
- The Report Card: and the Score of the Changed Game - "The market has tipped. It is coming back to the Americas. But what is coming back is not the same that left. It is us who has to become consumer-centric - us in the chain and at the factory and the mill.
- Networking: It Takes An All Americas
-What Everyone REALLY Wants to get better at - and how
-Brands, retailers and full package factories want to get better at buying
-Factories, producers and mills want to get better at selling
- The Medici Effect: Surround yourself with those you would never otherwise meet and a Renaissance breaks out.
Thursday September 26, 2013 and Friday September 27, 2013
Sheraton Airport Hotel
3315 Scott Futrell Dr.
Charlotte, NC 28208
For more information, please visit: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=jurlipdab&oeidk=a07e7vuk70g81d53547&oseq=a01glg9ln7qxt
Posted September 9, 2010