TRISSINO, Italy — May 30, 2019 — SANTEX RIMAR GROUP, together with SMIT, are looking forward to meeting you at ITMA Europe in Barcelona from 20 to 26 June 2019:
SANTEX RIMAR GROUP – Hall2, C106
In a new era where sustainability and the production processes speed are the hardest challenges and, at the same time, the biggest opportunities to develop new business models, SANTEX RIMAR GROUP is presenting new solutions for the textile industry in almost 800 square meters spread in two booths.
“Santex Rimar Group will once more demonstrate his unique capability to understand customers’ needs along the complete production process in textile industry, testified by the impressive machinery and processes innovation presented at the exhibition, from weaving to finishing to technical textiles, exploiting areas where real added value can be transferred to its valuable customers” says Ferdinando Businaro, Santex Rimar Group President.
“Santex Rimar Group aims to transfer the results of tireless research and improvements to the customers in order to give them unique competitive advantages, supporting them in the race to be really sustainable and successful” concludes Simone Rancan, Group CEO.
Sperotto Rimar COMPAS
- The Compacting Revolution
- New frontier in compacting woven and knitted fabrics made in natural and blended fibers.
- Green sludge dryer
- Efficient and cost-effective sludge management respecting environment and climate.
Santex Rimar Group ATHENA
- Advanced Deep Learning Technologies.
- Achieve quality production standards with Industry 4.0.
SMIT– Hall 4 – D107
- Flexible Advanced Shuttleless Technology
- Unleash the full potential of free flight
Santex Rimar Group GUARD ONE
- Quality control system
- Protect your profitability and production consistency
Santex Rimar Group 2SAVE
- Sustainability through fabric waste reduction
During the tradeshow it will be possible to meet our staff at the booth and see some of our best-seller products:
Hall 2 | C106
- Hotmelt coating and laminating machine with interchangeable coating modules
- Highly customizable coating and laminating lines for technical textiles
Santex SANTACOMPACT RD
- Felt belt compacting for the high-quality finishing of open width knitted fabrics
SperottoRimar DECOFAST 4.0
- The evolution of continuous decatizing process under pressure equipped with a new high-performance steam extraction system
SperottoRimar VELURA DD28
- The latest and most advanced solution in the raising technology
Hall 4 | D107
Smit GS980 260 F8 J
- Combined with a 6.144 hooks STAUBLI Jacquard (full width, 1 hook per end, 12+12 ends/cm), with 100% cot- ton, dyed yarn terry towel
Smit GS980 360 C8 J
- Combined with a 27.648 hooks BONAS Jacquard (full width, 1 hook per end, 79,5 ends/cm), with 100% cotton bed sheeting
Smit GS980 220 C8 D
- With synthetic sportswear article, multifilament black and white polyamide warp yarn, 44 ends/cm; texturized polyamide weft yarn, 32 ins/cm
Smit ONE 190 C8 J
- Will be on show in combination with a BONAS Jacquard and the Van De Wiele “Smart Creel” at Van De Wiele booth (Hall 4, stand A206)
Posted June 15, 2019
Source: SANTEX RIMAR GROUP