Military/Government Agency Textile/Apparel Conference
Thursday, October 17, 2013
Grandover Conference Center, Greensboro, N.C.
International Market Solutions will hold its fifth one-day conference focusing on military
and other government agency markets along with important industry issues. At this year’s conference
we will hear from senior officials from the Defense Logistics Agency, SEAMS, and the International
Center for Automotive Research, along with many others. Registration for the event is $80.00
if paid in advance or $100.00 at the door. Display tables will be available at a cost of
$150.00 and must be reserved in advance, as space is limited.
At this year’s conference, important and timely issues will be covered, to include:
- A senior official from the Defense Logistics Agency discussing current activities and how the
issue of budget cuts and sequester will impact military orders.
- A senior representative from SEAMS regarding their approach to helping their members in this
- Robert Newton will show and discuss his great video on the fact that we still have an industry
in this country.
- Robert McSharry will discuss the saving of a major automotive textile operation and where it is
- A senior representative from the International Center for Automotive Research will discuss
Please use this link to view the agenda:
For more information on the conference or to register, please contact:
Posted September 9, 2013
Source: International Market Solutions