BUFFALO, N.Y. — December 6, 2012 — Eastman Machine Company, manufacturer of cutting machines,
automated cutting systems, material handling equipment, and software solutions announces the
release of JetPRO™, its latest automatic cutting system accessory. The inkjet printing system is
applicable for customers in the aerospace, automotive, composite and industrial fabrics industries.
JetPRO ™ is an inkjet drop-on-demand printer and is an optional gantry mounted upgrade for
Eastman’s conveyor and static table systems. The system allows full speed character printing with
an ink color and formulas available for most surfaces. JetPRO is the answer to fast throughput
printing compared to more traditional pen or airbrush marking options. It joins the line-up
alongside Eastman’s exclusive EasiMark airbrush system, and EasiLabel, a system to apply adhesive
labels directly onto the material.
- X,Y printer
- Selection of scalable fonts and barcode
- Set character height from ∏” through 2-1/2″.
- Printing angles include 0, 90, 180, 170, and 360 degree
- Printing Speed: 2.5 cm/s — 100 cm/s (actual print speed may vary between porous and non-porous
- Ink: 1 color – Consult factory for color/formula availability (aerospace formulas
- Variety of colors (pigmented and non-pigmented ink available)
- Manual height adjustment to raise and lower the head
- Reservoir for ink is 1 liter
- Available as an optional accessory for the conveyor and static table systems (cutPRO models
Posted December 11, 2012