ROCK HILL, S.C. — December 1, 2021 — SDL Atlas has introduced a redesign to the HydroPro Hydrostatic Head Tester. The HydroPro tests the water resistance to fabrics, determining the waterproof properties of fabrics such as canvas, coated fabrics, hood fabric, tarpaulin, rain-proof fabrics and geotextiles. This redesign ensures that the powerful and efficient HydroPro is the best value Hydrostatic Head Tester available.
New features of the HydroPro include:
- Video recording and image capture show real time pressure for review after testing via computer software;
- Testing pressure up to 5 bar;
- New pneumatic sample clamping to avoid slippage and leakage;
- The Fast Test function allows users to rapidly determine a failure point and perform other tasks during 80 percent of the standard test time. An alarm indicates fail pressure is close;
- Automatic water filling and water level detecting;
- Full color touch screen controller with preloaded routines for popular standards and custom programs;
- Connects via Wi-Fi to our exclusive RemoteAccess App which alerts the operator when the test is 80 percent complete;
- Capable of Pore Size test with optional fixture for BS 3321;
- Capable of Blood Penetration Test with optional fixture for ASTM F1670, BS ISO 13994 and ISO 16603;
- LED lighting of sample area; and
- Clear safety shield.
Posted December 1, 2021
Source: SDL Atlas