HONG KONG — April 29, 2019 — Returning for its third edition this June 3-5 in Shanghai is the China International Nonwovens Expo & Forum (CINE – supported by Techtextil), with around 100 exhibitors and 4,000 trade buyers expected to take part. This specialist trade fair and concurrent two-day forum program for the nonwovens industry will showcase the latest products and technologies for nonwovens and nonwoven products, raw materials and chemicals for nonwovens, and machinery and ancillaries for nonwovens. The 7th China International Nonwovens Conference will also take place on June 3-4.
Due to the support of Messe Frankfurt’s Techtextil brand, as well as CCPIT, the China Nonwovens & Industrial Textiles Association (CNITA) and the Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry (INDA), CINE is well regarded by key players within the Chinese nonwovens industry. As such, the event attracts leading domestic and international brands to exhibit, which this year include Beautiful Nonwoven, Broadenwin, CHT Germany GmbH, CHTC (China Textile Machinery Group), Enka Technica, Hangzhou Senrun Nonwoven Technology, Huayang New Materials, Pinghu Zhanpeng Hot Melt Adhesive Web & Film, Reifenhäuser Reicofil, Shandong Taipeng Nonwoven, Shandong Haiwei Hygiene New Material, Shangdong Yongxin, SICAM, Tungray, Vogelsang, Xingtai Non-Woven Products and Yaolong Nonwoven.
German and Italian suppliers to showcase their competitive advantages
Many nonwovens producers in China still favor the expertise of European machinery, plant and component suppliers to ensure they meet the quality and sustainability expectations of their export orders. The fair has therefore attracted a number of quality exhibitors this edition, including:
- Reifenhäuser Reicofil, a new exhibitor at CINE, is a leading provider of complete nonwoven, meltblown and composite lines suitable for the manufacture of spunbonded fabric, meltblown and composites. They will showcase their RF5 spunbond lines, RF4 / RF5 meltblown lines and RF5 composite lines at the fair.
- Vogelsang, another new exhibitor from Germany, is a specialist in individually configurable machines, plants and systems for the agricultural, biogas, industrial, transportation and wastewater sectors. At CINE, their booth will feature their foam mixer as well as their non-food mixer. The latter is patented, and boasts a completely new and dynamic oscillation process.
- Returning to CINE in 2019 is German company Enka Technica, one of the world’s leading specialty providers of spinnerets and precision components. They offer a broad spectrum of spinnerets and spinning packs for spunbond and meltblown technologies, including spinnerets, distributor plates, perforated plates, coat hangers and complete spinning beams, as well as jet strips for hydroentangling.
- SICAM from Italy will participate in CINE for the first time, and are manufacturers of machinery and complete plants for the textile and nonwoven industries.
Potential in Medtech sector attracts strong exhibitor line-up
According to CNITA, the medical, healthcare and elderly care sector is one of the top growth industries in China for nonwovens at present. As such, a number of leading suppliers will feature at CINE this year, including:
- CHT Germany: offering innovative and high-grade chemicals, auxiliaries and additives, at CINE they will showcase spin finishes for spunbond and other nonwovens used in hygiene and medical applications. Among their highlighted items is their DURON SL 4069 product which represents the latest generation of permanently hydrophilic spin finishes.
- Hangzhou Senrun Nonwoven Technology: a manufacturer of eco-friendly, flushable spunlace nonwovens, their products are suitable for wet wipes, medical applications, beauty care, household cleaning and more.
- Pinghu Zhanpeng Hot Melt Adhesive Web & Film: they will feature hotmelt adhesive web and film, and elastic nonwovens for bonding or lamination. Their TPU elastic meltblown nonwoven fabric is OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100-certified.
- Reifenhäuser Reicofil: is the globally leading provider of complete nonwoven, meltblown and composite lines. Their possible area of application ranges from hygiene, medicine and agriculture to industry.
- Shandong Haiwei Hygiene New Material: specialists in producing PE breathable film and a range of breathable nonwovens that are suitable for the fields of hygiene, medical, protective packing and more. They will highlight their breathable SF SFS product with high resistance, high breathability and high antistatic properties which is suitable for gravure / flexo printing at the fair.
- Xingtai Non-Woven Products: have production lines for SS, SSS, SMS, SMMS and SSMMS nonwoven fabrics, spunlace nonwoven fabrics and 3D perforated nonwoven fabrics for medical, hygiene and other products. At CINE, they will be highlighting their ‘silk-soft’ nonwoven fabric for baby diapers.
This year CINE will take place in a new venue, the Shanghai Convention & Exhibition Center of International Sourcing, located conveniently between Hongqiao airport and downtown Shanghai.
The China International Nonwovens Expo & Forum (CINE – supported by Techtextil) is organised by the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; the China Nonwovens & Industrial Textiles Association (CNITA); the Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry (INDA); and Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd.
Posted April 29, 2019
Source: Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd.