CARY, N.C. — July 31, 2017 — INDA, the Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry, announced the Hygienix 2017 conference program will emphasize industry breakthroughs in critical areas for the Absorbent Hygiene and Personal Care Markets, November 6-9, 2017, at Renaissance Arboretum, Austin, Texas. This third edition of Hygienix is expected to gather more than 500 business professionals to connect, engage, and advance their business during three days of educational program content, tabletop displays, industry receptions, organized networking, and absorbent hygiene workshop training.
“The strong industry support of the first two editions of Hygienix indicates we are providing a valuable forum for all businesses involved in the absorbent hygiene and personal care products sector,” said Dave Rousse, INDA president. “We anticipate this year’s event to be just as dynamic and valuable. Hygienix is the must-attend conference for anyone looking to advance in the absorbent hygiene and personal care industry. We will be providing the latest market intelligence, product insights, and opportunities for important connections.”
The full program includes 24 presentations from globally recognized and innovative speakers from consumer, industrial and retail brands, continence associations, baby care products, feminine hygiene market research firms, and leading companies across the absorbent hygiene and personal care market supply chain to address critical advances in topics such as:
- Incontinence Perspectives: Consumer and Institutional; Product and Positioning Opportunities;
- Diapers: Smart and Sustainable;
- Leading the Upcycling of Absorbent Hygiene Products;
- Feminine Hygiene Disruptors;
- Thin – Pulpless Absorbent Product Performance;
- Cutting Edge Approaches to Odor Control; and
- Game Changers: Machine and Technology Developments; Retail and Demographic.
A sampling of companies presenting new products, technologies, materials, skin health, and odor control include:
- Absorbent Hygiene Products Manufacturers Association;
- Advanced Absorbent Technologies LLC;
- BASF Corp.;
- Bemis Co. Inc.;
- Bostik Inc.;
- CenterBrain Partners Inc.;
- Cotton Incorporated;
- Evonik Nutrition & Care GmbH;
- GP Cellulose LLC;
- H.B. Fuller Co.;
- The Honest Co.;
- National Associations for Continence;
- NatureWorks LLC;
- Olfasense GmbH;
- Price Hanna Consultants; and
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
In addition, the program includes presentations from three award finalists for the prestigious Hygienix Innovation Award™ that recognize innovation in consumer or institutional hygiene end products using nonwoven fabrics in an expansive way.
Other program highlights include the presentation of the INDA Lifetime Service and Lifetime Technical Award, Dining with Industry Thought Leaders, tabletop displays, industry receptions, and a unique 2.5 hour workshop on Absorbent Hygiene Products, led by Carlos Richer, Richer Investments.
Posted July 31, 2017