ATLANTA — July 18, 2012 — The 2013 edition of Techtextil North America is now accepting papers for
the highly acclaimed Techtextil North America Symposium being held March 19 – 21, 2013 at the
Hilton Anaheim in Anaheim, California.
Papers are especially solicited in the following areas:
1) Extreme fibers and fabrics for special applications
2) Composites – involving high performance fibers/fabrics
3) New innovation/developments in protective textiles
4) Technical textiles in sports and outdoor
5) Automotive and aerospace applications
6) Smart/intelligent nonwovens and other materials
7) Nanotechnology in technical textiles – potential and real world applications
8) Future materials – what, when, and how technical textiles will impact industry
9) Medical – special applications
10) Agricultural applications
Selection of papers to be presented will be based on abstracts of 300-500 words. Authors
should emphasize new and significant findings/developments.
Deadline for submission is August 15, 2012 through electronic submission (email) to the
Techtextil North America
1600 Parkwood Circle
Atlanta, Georgia 30339
The abstract must include the name, company or other affiliation, telephone number, fax
number, e-mail address and mailing address of the speaker and/or the person to whom correspondence
about the abstract should be directed. Only one speaker per presentation will be allowed, though
co-authors may be listed. The speaker for the paper should be underlined and (the speaker only)
will receive a complimentary symposium registration.
Authors will be notified of acceptance of their abstracts by September 5, 2012. Authors of
accepted papers will be required to provide a full paper and/or presentation by March 1, 2013. The
papers/presentations will be published in the Conference Proceedings on a USB Stick provided to all
registrants, in pdf format only. While full papers are preferred, extensive outlines and PowerPoint
presentations will be considered for inclusion on the USB Stick (in pdf only). Authors are
responsible for securing any necessary copyright or other clearance for all abstracts, papers and
other materials submitted.
All presentations should be planned to run approximately 20 minutes plus 10 minutes for
questions. For questions, please contact Claudia Maurer at 678-732-2433 or
Posted on July 24, 2012
Source: Messe Frankfurt Inc.