GREENSBORO, N.C. — October 20, 2020 — Hemp Black Inc., with technical performance fabric manufacturing facilities in North Carolina, has applied its engineering ingenuity to create the patent-pending ALL NC FACE MASK and ALL NC FLEX GAITER to give companies a superior quality domestic option for employee face coverings. The ALL NC line of masks and gaiters is manufactured in North Carolina from USA-made components and can be branded with company names and logos to complement uniforms and also reassure employees that they are valued and protected.
“Face coverings are now — and for the foreseeable future — an integral part of responsible corporatewear,” said Jeff Bruner, president of Hemp Black. “Our ALL NC masks and gaiters are engineered and designed to provide all-day protective comfort for employees and enhance the company’s appearance to its customers. The masks and gaiters are available in multiple colors and can be embellished with brand logos. Plus, being manufactured here in North Carolina of USA-made components significantly increases confidence in quality and supports our local economy.”
The ALL NC masks and gaiters offer significant product benefits that enhance comfort and help ensure wearing compliance and employee satisfaction:
- Multilayer, seamless, 3D knit construction for protection and contour shape;
- Powered by HEMP BLACK™ / element odor neutralizing technology;
- Protected with Cupron™ copper-based antimicrobial technology;
- Inherent moisture wicking functionality;
- UPF 50+ sun protection rating;
- Reusable and machine washable for easy care;
- Masks available in three sizes with knit in comfort stretch straps for optimal fit;
- Range of colors for coordination with uniforms; and
- Can be branded with superbly rendered logos for added corporate brand communication.
In addition to being produced in North Carolina, the ALL NC masks and gaiters deliver on other sustainability factors such as the incorporation of post-consumer recycled fibers.
Posted October 20, 2020
Source: Hemp Black, Inc.