MIAMI — June 28, 2011 — NGC Software® today announced that T-Shirt International (TSI), an
innovative embellisher of t-shirts, sweatshirts, and other sportswear, has implemented NGC’s
Enterprise Resource Planning software. An NGC ERP customer since 2000, TSI has experienced
significant growth, including a merger and acquiring a new production facility in Indiana. To keep
pace with the company’s expanding business, TSI upgraded its existing ERP system to bring new
efficiency and productivity to the company’s expanding business.
NGC’s ERP software provides TSI with a number of significant benefits, including flexible
reporting features; auto-packs by style, quantity, size and other criteria; auto-generation of
UPCs; production of royalty reports for TSI’s 200+ college and university customers; automatic
calculation of sales commissions; and much more. NGC’s ERP software includes a configurable EDI
system, sophisticated financial accounting, flexible reporting features and other highlights such
- Flexible Customer Order Processing: NGC’s ERP enables users to spotlight and report on key
indicators specific to any business and project profitability.
- Purchasing: Time-phased raw material requirements let TSI’s users purchase what they need, when
they need it.
- Manufacturing/Contractor Management: This feature allows TSI to manage the entire manufacturing
process from capacity planning, work order entry and release to factory to inventory control,
quality and inbound shipment management and receiving.
- Import Management: With a workflow calendar embedded throughout the system, NGC’s ERP helps
ensure timely deliveries to TSI’s customers while maximizing efficiency and profits.
- Inventory Control: NGC’s software allows users to easily see how current inventory and
work-in-process will satisfy open orders within specific delivery windows.
- Allocation: Advanced allocation allows users to segregate inventory by warehouse, customer
“Our ERP update rolled out very smoothly, thanks to NGC’s extremely knowledgeable
implementation team,” said Valerie Adkins, systems manager, T-Shirt International. “Throughout our
11-year relationship, NGC has consistently taken good care of us and responded quickly to our
requests. This implementation was no different.”
“NGC values our long-term relationship with TSI, and we appreciate their loyalty and
support,” said Mark Burstein, president of sales, marketing and R&D, NGC. “NGC’s ERP will
provide TSI with a solid foundation for continued growth and expansion.”
Posted on June 28, 2011
Source: NGC Software