SHANGHAI — August 28, 2023 — Today, Avient Corp. will showcase its extensive range of synthetic fiber colorants and functional additives for the textile industry during Yarn Expo Autumn 2023, Asia’s leading yarn and fiber trade fair in Shanghai, China.
“With the booming textile market in Asia, many customers are looking for sustainable and innovative polymer solutions that enable them to meet performance demands for textile applications,” said Say-Eng Lee, vice president and general manager, Color & Additives Asia at Avient. “As a global provider of specialized material solutions for textiles, Avient is dedicated to offering a wide range of technical solutions to enhance fiber performance and maximize production efficiency while meeting customers’ sustainability goals.”
Avient will exhibit a comprehensive portfolio of colorants and functional additives for enhancing performance and supporting sustainability for the textile industry including:
- Renol™ Fiber Colorants are specific for synthetic fiber dope-dyeing (or spin dyeing), requiring no water and less energy than traditional bath dyeing methods while enhancing the properties of color fastness.
- Cesa™ Fiber Additives for heat preservation can absorb more heat when exposed to solar rays. They can facilitate the design by meeting consumer demand for more comfortable and lightweight outdoor clothing, even in extremely cold weather.
- Cesa™ Fiber Additives for cool feeling can provide fast heat conduction and moisture absorption, allowing the body to feel cooler and more comfortable. They also offer good spinnability for fiber manufacture at high temperatures.
- Cesa™ Fiber Tracer Concentrates contain special taggants that can identify the origin of fibers in different applications, including garments, sportswear, and home textiles. This can help producers and brand owners recognize the source of the fiber, including specific features such as recycled content or biopolymer content.
- Avient Sustainable Fiber Solutions include bluesign® verified colorants, recycled fiber solutions with Global Recycle Standard (GRS) certifications, and biodegradable fiber solutions with EN13432 certifications. Avient can also provide a wide range of functional additives such as ultraviolet (UV) stabilization, antistatic performance, flame retardancy, antimicrobial effectiveness, anti-yellowing performance, and more.
Avient will exhibit at Yarn Expo Autumn Aug 28 – 30, 2023, at the National Exhibition and Convention Centre, Hall 8.2, Stand A75, in Shanghai, China.
Posted: August 28, 2023
Source: Avient Corporation