LENZING, Austria/SEOUL, South Korea — January 2, 2019— Two global fiber producers will present a new sustainable fabric collection at the upcoming ISPO show in February 2019. This new collaboration will showcase the sustainable benefits of the two companies’ leading brands; TENCEL™ Modal from Lenzing and creora® elastane from Hyosung offering brands & retailers new levels of performance and innovation.
“This Lenzing & Hyosung collaboration fits perfectly under the slogan Better Together” says Andreas Guertler, head of Active & Outdoor Global Business Development for Lenzing AG.
“The combination of natural softness, comfort & performance from TENCEL and the power, fit and recovery of creora elastane allows us to offer customers new products for sports & leisure clothing with unrivalled sustainable credentials” added Andreas.
The collection offers:
- LENZING™ ECOVERO™ with creora eco-soft for a softer touch, whiter whites & low heat settable for reduced energy consumption
- TENCEL Modal & creora PowerFit for smooth, natural feel with superior shaping and compression
- TENCEL Modal & creora Black for breathable, softer touch and deeper black with no grin through
“We are delighted to partner with Lenzing with this innovative fabric collection to deliver enhanced performance with products that use less energy & water and improved environmental care that today’s informed consumers demand” says Simon Whitmarsh-Knight, EMEA Marketing Director –Performance Textiles Business, Hyosung. “Collaboration is the way forward as the textile industry seeks creative & performance solutions throughout the value chain and to meet changing market dynamics. This is just the start of our cooperation with our friends at Lenzing!”
Hyosung are the largest elastane producers in the world and this is the second time they have exhibited at the ISPO show. As part of the Hyosung product story they will showcase 4 key trends featuring creora elastane, MIPAN™ nylon and polyester fibers under the SS2020 themes:
- Protect the Body – MIPAN aqua-x, askin, aerowarm, aerolight, creora Fresh
- Help Save the Earth – MIPAN regen, regen, creora Black, creora eco-soft
- Fast Fashion – MIPAN rexy, MIPAN duo, prizma, creora Color+
Lenzing & Hyosung Collection – creora eco-soft
Hyosung fabrics have also been chosen for the 2019 ISPO Textrend for the Street Sport, Eco Era and Base Layer categories. Come and see these winners and the very latest in sustainable textile technology.
creora Hyosung at ISPO — Hall C4, Stand 326
Posted January 2, 2019
Source: The Lenzing Group & Hyosung