LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J. — May 10, 2023 — Datacolor®, a provider of color management solutions, will present its digital color technologies during ITMA 2023 in Milan, Italy, June 8-14, Hall 4, stand E204. ITMA is the world’s largest international textile and garment technology exhibition.
Datacolor’s experts will share insights on the latest color solutions that can help companies meet sustainability initiatives, improve color workflows, streamline color approval processes, and enhance communication between brands and suppliers. Solutions being demoed in the Datacolor booth include:
- NEW cloud-powered color quality control software. Analyze and approve digital color submissions from anywhere (CloudQC)
- Supply chain color audit and assessment services (Certify)
- Formulation software (Datacolor Match Textile)
- High-end benchtop spectrophotometers (Datacolor 1000 family and SpectraVision)
- Portable spectrophotometers (Datacolor Check 3 and ColorReader Spectro)
- Lab dyeing and dispensing equipment (Datacolor Ahiba® IR, Datacolor AutoLab TF, and Datacolor Lightbooth)
“At ITMA 2023, Datacolor and its partners will be sharing best practices on how to manage color from every point of the textile supply chain — from initial design concept to the end consumer,” said Albert Busch, president and CEO of Datacolor.
Datacolor and its partners will lead expert sessions at ITMA, with the goal to help attendees empower sustainable operations throughout their digital color workflow and the textile supply chain.
To schedule a free color consultation with Datacolor at ITMA or to see a list of speakers and sessions, visit https://www.datacolor.com/business-solutions/learning-center/events/itma2023-empowering-sustainable-operations-throughout-your-color-workflow.
Posted: May 12, 2023