SINGAPORE — July 4, 2019 — Huntsman Textile Effects will be highlighting its extensive range of HIGH IQ® intelligent effects at the Functional Fabric Fair power by Performance Days in New York this July. Huntsman’s comprehensive range of non-fluorinated Durable Water Repellency technology will also be presented at the upcoming show.
Through our cutting-edge technology and expert technical knowledge, High IQ® delivers the industry’s leading range of innovative, eco-friendly intelligent textile effects. Fabrics treated with our intelligent effects are sustainable textile products that deliver the performance and benefits consumers expect of high-quality brands.
Sustainable durable water repellency
Huntsman will showcase an extended range of technology offerings, including sustainable, high performance and non-fluorinated durable water repellent finishes, including ZELAN™.
HIGH IQ® intelligent effects
- HIGH IQ Repel performance assurance program is designed to help mills, brands and retailers meet global demand for eco-friendly apparel with rain and stain protection. Combining innovative durable water repellent finishes with unparalleled technical expertise, the HIGH IQ Repel program provides durable eco-friendly and sustainable protection for every performance need: everyday, outdoor and extreme adventures.
- HIGH IQ Lasting White performance assurance program delivers very high and brilliant whites on cellulosic fibers, combining our latest generation of well-known UVITEX® Fluorescent Whitening Agents. With environment-friendly fluorinated (C6) or non-fluorinated stain repel and release technologies, the fluorescent whitening agents used under the HIGH IQ Lasting White program ensure garments keep looking new for longer.
- HIGH IQ Lasting Color performance assurance program is powered by specially selected NOVACRON® dyes. Fabrics made using the HIGH IQ Lasting Color program will not fade, and there is little risk of color staining on other garments during washing.
- HIGH IQ Lasting Color eco performance assurance program relies on Huntsman’s award-winning AVITERA® SE reactive dyes to reduce water and energy consumption by up to 50% compared to best-available technologies. Excellent washing-off performance shortens processing time and increases productivity.
- HIGH IQ Cool Comfort moisture management program allows garments to breathe while transporting moisture away from the body through its quick-dry properties. The unique technology reduces post-exercise chill, making the effects highly suitable for sports and active wear.
Visit Huntsman Textile Effects at Stand 409 at Functional Fabric Fair power by Performance Days in New York.
ZELAN™ is a trademark of The Chemours Company.
AVITERA®, HIGH IQ®, NOVACRON® and UVITEX® are registered trademarks of Huntsman Corporation or an affiliate thereof in one or more, but not all, countries.
© Copyright 2019. Huntsman Corporation or an affiliate thereof. All rights reserved
Posted July 4, 2019
Source: Huntsman Textile Effects