CHICAGO — June 21, 2018 — Skinnies are a range of therapeutic clothing products that help aid recovery from eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions, now available from AllergyStore.com. Our garments are completely seamless, utilizing technologically advanced yarns that are designed to be anti-irritant and have recently been granted the National Eczema Association Seal of Approval.
Skinnies are high quality, durable garments for every day and wear and tear, with a combination of color, style and comfort, as well as a serious medical purpose.
“What makes Skinnies unique is the way we manufacture our garments completely seamlessly. This is especially important when trying to manage temperature regulation. By removing the seams, you are removing points of weakness and inflexibility. It is these points of inflexibility that can move against the skin rather than with it, creating friction and heat leading to sweat and further irritation to the skin.” David Marsden, founder, Skinnies UK.
Furthermore, the inflexibility of seams creates points of weakness that can lead to a reduced lifespan of the garment as a result of poor fit, overstretching or the abrasion of continued machine washing.
Skinnies garments also incorporate 360° stretch, which means our garments will move in harmony with your skin and not against it, offering significant improvement in comfort and temperature regulation.
Seamlessness + 360° Stretch = A powerful and technologically advanced clothing system to support the management of serious skin conditions and wounds.
In summary, Skinnies garments have:
- Seam-free technology – no more friction, less bulky and freedom to move;
- Better body fit – more comfortable, extremely soft and wearable;
- Different colors – making them more fashionable and less clinical;
- Been tested to withstand more than 50 washes for real durability;
- Sanitized antimicrobial treatment, on silk garments only;
- No silver used in our silk garments;
- Greater product range available than our competitors; and
- The ability to be machine washed and tumble dried.
Skinnies are distributed in North America solely by Allergystore.com and its authorized resellers.
Posted June 21, 2018