ATLANTA — July 14, 2016 — Exposition Development Company, Inc. (EDC) and Progressive Business Media (PBM) announced today the 2017 Advisory Council for the Home Furnishings Manufacturing Solutions Expo (HFMSE), a new trade show showcasing solutions for home furnishings manufacturers. These prominent industry leaders will guide Show Management with the development of the show. The Council will also provide feedback on educational topics and speakers for the comprehensive program and will spread awareness about the Expo.
The 2017 Advisory Council Members include:
- Bill Wittenberg, CEO, Klaussner Furniture;
- Andy Counts, CEO, American Home Furnishings Alliance;
- Chip Piekenbrock, vice president, Flexsteel Industries;
- Randy Spack vice president, American Furniture Manufacturing;
- Michael Gingrich, director, California Furniture Manufacturers Association;
- Keith Jackson, president/CEO, Jackson/Catnapper;
- Bill Martin, director, Franklin Furniture Institute;
- Todd Evans, president, Standard Furniture;
- Hassell Franklin, CEO, Franklin Corp.; and
- Stuart Curtis, vice president of Operations, Best Home.
HFMSE will be the only trade show of its kind in the U.S. serving the complete supply chain for the $150 billion home furnishings industry. HFMSE will take place June 7-8, 2017, at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta. The Expo will provide attendees with innovative and timely solutions for their home furnishings business including manufacturing equipment and innovative machinery, warehousing, technology, financial and logistics services.
Posted July 19, 2016
Source: Exposition Development Company (EDC)