Hall 2, Booth A136
After one century dedicated to the design, manufacturing and installation of equipment for the textile, nonwoven, recycling and bast fiber industries, LAROCHE is now proposing complete turnkey airlay nonwoven lines.
LAROCHE will display:
- New "FLEXILOFT plus" Airlay technology with improved web uniformity and weight range. The LAROCHE Airlay can run all types of fibers (synthetics, natural, recycled...) and blends of fibers andsolid particles (foam chips, plastics, wood chips) which allow to make smart products from renewable resources and from wastes that are otherwise discarded.
- JUMBO tearing lines with improved throughput and special devices for the recycling of post consumer clothings and carpet waste.
- New MINITRIM HSP 400 (highspeed) edge trim opening machine.
LAROCHE will also present its latest innovations in:
- High precision fiber dosing and blending lines
- Decortication lines for bast fibers (Flax, Hemp, Kenaf...) allowing gentle fiber opening and cleaning with a low processing cost.
- A new concept for flame retarding of cellulosic and recycled fibers.