Hall 3, Booth D 169
Manufacturer Of Electronic Warp Let-off Systems
The successful weaving of technical textiles calls on one hand for know-how and innovation, but often also for a creative warp feeding system. For years already, Crealet has been a strong and reliable partner for customer-specific solutions in this field.
The basis for the most different solutions of problems in this respect consists of various control systems available for the warp let-off and cloth take-up. This makes it possible for Crealet to offer solutions for the entire sector of weaving technical fabrics. These include:
- Controlled warp let-off and cloth take-up;
- Warp beam support in high position for full-width and twin beams;
- Warp beam frames behind the weaving machine;
- Warp feeding systems for weaving from bobbin creel;
- Controlled selvedge let-off devices; and
- Tire cord weaving units.
Thanks to a long experience in design and manufacture of standard and special executions, the company is able to offer the appropriate system for every application.