INDEX 2014 Exhibitor Preview: INDEVCO
AJALTOUN, Lebanon — March 12, 2014 — INDEVCO Group of manufacturing companies will exhibit at Booth # 4035 during INDEX14 at Palexpo in Geneva, Switzerland from 8 - 11 April 2014. As integrated suppliers, INDEVCO Group member companies serve every ST’age’ of the hygiene disposables nonwovens industry in Europe with converting machinery and parts, raw materials, hygiene packaging, and private label products.
INDEVCO Group: Full-Service Supplier to Hygiene Converters
With warehousing and logistics gateways in England and USA, as well as manufacturing plants located worldwide, INDEVCO Group offers reliable and secure supply, combined shipments, and just-in-time delivery to Europe and North America.
The group of manufacturing companies establishes and leverages on preferred partnerships with polymer suppliers in close proximity to offer competitive pricing on raw materials and packaging.
INDEVCO member companies, Phoenix Machinery, Napco United Plastic Products Company, and Sanita Persona, as well as INDEVCO Paper Containers Division serve European branded diaper and feminine napkin converters, as well as private label manufacturers with:
- Hygiene Converting Machinery & Parts: Baby diaper converting machine, adult incontinence diaper converting machine, feminine napkin converting machine, forming drums, vacuum drums, and CNC parts
- Raw Materials: PE backsheet film, adhesive diaper tapes, mechanical hook tapes, and mini hook tapes
- Overwrap for Diapers, Feminine Napkins & Tissue: PE outer bags, tissue and towel overwrap, and wet wipe overwrap
- Corrugated Displays & Boxes: Regular slotted containers (RSCs), shelf-ready packaging (SRP), promotional boxes, as well as counter stand displays
- Private Label Products: High-quality private label wet wipes, hand sanitizers, and antibacterial liquid soap for brand extension related to disposable diaper and feminine napkin production, and household and personal wipes.
In 2011, the show brought together 12,600 visitors from every continent and 530 exhibitors. The four-day event highlights the latest technologies and offers competitive insight.
Posted March 18, 2014