Todaro To Present At SYFA Conference
This featured presentation will explore many areas of the textile/apparel industry including:
- Innovations in the Apparel Industry No-one Knows About: Game Changers in the Supply Chain Companies and people all compete as supply chains, and supply chains are people.
-Textile Innovation and Availability in the Hemisphere
- The Americas: and its Supply Chain - "What doesn't get better and faster when you move your production closer, like to the Americas?"
- The Report Card: and the Score of the Changed Game - "The market has tipped. It is coming back to the Americas. But what is coming back is not the same that left. It is us who has to become consumer-centric - us in the chain and at the factory and the mill.
- Networking: It Takes An All Americas
-What Everyone REALLY Wants to get better at - and how
-Brands, retailers and full package factories want to get better at buying
-Factories, producers and mills want to get better at selling
- The Medici Effect: Surround yourself with those you would never otherwise meet and a Renaissance breaks out.
Thursday September 26, 2013 and Friday September 27, 2013
Sheraton Airport Hotel
3315 Scott Futrell Dr.
Charlotte, NC 28208
For more information, please visit: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=jurlipdab&oeidk=a07e7vuk70g81d53547&oseq=a01glg9ln7qxt
Posted September 9, 2010