Techtextil North America Symposium 2014 — Call For Papers
Papers are especially solicited in the following areas:
- Extreme fibers and fabrics for special applications
- Composites — involving high performance fibers/fabrics
- New innovation/developments in protective textiles
- Technical textiles in sports and outdoor
- Automotive and aerospace applications
- Smart/intelligent nonwovens and other materials
- Nanotechnology in technical textiles — potential and real world applications
- Future materials — what, when, and how technical textiles will impact industry
- Medical — special applications
- Agricultural applications
Selection of papers to be presented will be based on abstracts of 300-500 words. Authors should emphasize new and significant findings/developments.
Deadline for submission is July 1, 2013 through electronic submission (email) to the following:
Group Show Director
Techtextil North America Symposium
1600 Parkwood Circle
Atlanta, Georgia 30339
All abstract must include: the name, company or other affiliation, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address and mailing address of the speaker and/or the person to whom correspondence about the abstract should be directed. Only one speaker per presentation will be allowed, though co-authors may be listed. The speaker for the paper should be underlined and (the speaker only) will receive a complimentary conference/event registration. Authors will only be notified if their papers are accepted by September 15, 2013.
Authors of accepted papers will be required to provide a full paper and/or presentation by April 1, 2014. Authors are responsible for securing any necessary copyright or other clearance for all abstracts, papers and other materials submitted.
All presentations should be planned to run approximately 20 minutes plus 10 minutes for questions.
Posted on April 16, 2013
Source: Messe Frankfurt USA