Mutoh America, Inc. Unveils the ValueJet 2638
Available for shipment in November, the 2638 is priced at $49,995 MSRP, including heavy duty feed and take-up system, PhotoPrint SAi RIP software, media roll cradle, installation and one year onsite warranty.
The 104" seven color inkjet printer prints up to a blazing 1,168 sqft/hr, making it Mutoh's fastest ValueJet yet. The swift print speeds offer fast turnaround times on large print jobs. A simple learning curve, easy-to-navigate control panel, convenient maintenance door and sheet off function makes the 2638 exceptionally user friendly.
Optional one liter ink bags are available for high production environments, saving the user up to 27% on overall ink costs.
Create trade show graphics, indoor signage, billboards, POP displays, fleet wraps and more.
The 2638 provides outstanding performance at a competitive price, making it the smart printer choice for shops looking to expand applications, increase production and improve efficiency.
Smart Printing features include:
- Intelligent Interweave (i2) print technique to eliminate banding
- ValueJet Status Monitor (VSM) app for remote printer monitoring
- Optional SpectroVue VM-10 spectrophotometer for easy profile making
- Free ColorVerify process control system included and ColorVerify Pro capable
The ValueJet 1638 printer will be on display for the first time at the SGIA Expo in Las Vegas from October 18th through 20th at booth #3413 in the convention center.
Specifications and Features
- Variable, drop on demand piezo drive method
- 7 color or 4 color (CMYKx2)
- Max resolution of 1440 dpi
- Print on a wide variety of substrates up to 104" wide
- Print speeds up to 1,168 sqft/hr (360x360 dpi)
- Versatile printing using Eco-solvent ink
- Optional one liter ink bags
- Heavy duty feed and take-up system
- Simple setup and easy operation, shorter learning curve
- SAi PhotoPrint RIP software
- Easy accessible service door for simple maintenance
- Automatic sheet off function
- Installation included
- Media roll cradle
- Standard limited one year onsite warranty
- Intelligent Interweave (i2) print technique to virtually eliminate banding
- ValueJet Status Monitor (VSM) available to monitor ink levels, heater settings, media roll end and print status from iPhone or Android
- Optional SpectroVue VM-10 sepctrophotometer
- ColorVerify included
- Optional ColorVerfiy Pro
Posted on September 18, 2012
Source: Mutoh America Inc.