ITMA Asia + CITME 2012 Exhibitor Preview: Terrot GmbH
Exhibition machine model UCC548: Double-Jersey Electronic-Jacquard up to gauge 36
The stringent standard of quality and reliability of Terrot machines achieve its culmination with its Jacquard machine series.
The ceramic PIEZO selection elements form the electronic-mechanic interface which reliably implements the knitting information even with extremely fine machine gauge at high speeds.
This means for you: highest degree of efficiency, lower costs for wearing parts and thus best performance.
- UCC558 - Electronic Double-Jersey with 3-Way-Technology: Based on the well proven knitting technique of Mini-Jacquard UP472 and S3P172 the further developed UCC548 presents itself in fine gauge of E 36.
- DIAL-DROP-CAMMING system for the cam adjustment (from outside) without removing any cam boxes
- MULTITERMINAL CONTROLLER with pattern data input via USB stick for nearly unlimited pattern capacity
- Totally freely controllable cylinder needle selection in 3-Way-Technique
- Latest PIEZO technology with "High Speed Actuators" for a perfect MISS-TUCK-KNIT position
- Due to the knitting principle with 8-step pattern jacks a wide selection time is achieved on fine gauges which ensures highest reliability and performance in needle selection
- Fast pattern changes thanks to the combination of dial drop-cam and absolutely freely selectable 3-WAY-TECHNIQUE
- Latest developments in "Elastane plating cams" opens new application areas, e.g.superfine fabrics for exclusive underwear and outwear
- Electronic takedown ensures accurate repeatability and constant fabric tension
- High versatility combined with computerised jacquard patterns
- Fine machine adjustment with one hand lever on standard (3 levers on option)
Machine features exhibition machine
Diameter in inch: 34"
Gauge E: 36
Number of feeders: 54
Number of needle tracks: 2 tracks in dial
Knitting structure: Double-Jersey Electronic-Jacquard
Eyelet stitch pattern
Lay-in yarn fabric
- Sports & Leisurewear
- Automotive fabrics
SCC572: Single-Jersey Electronic-Jacquard
Terrot achieves its culmination with its Jacquard machine series SCC548. The continuous further developed selection technology sets new standards even with extremely fine machine gauges.
- Fine flowing jacquard fabrics up to gauge 36 (gauge 40 on request)
- Combined with Elastane plating new application areas are opened like superfine fabrics for exclusive underwear/corsages
- In daily operations with high machine speeds the significant advantage of continuously developed selection system with Piezo-Technology shows off in particular with fine gauges
- Electronic needle selection for a wide range of application and knitting structures
- Compared to magnet technology the Piezotechnology provides more process reliability and machine performance in the daily production due to 8 separate selection fingers for tuck/miss on each feeder
- PIEZO technology guarantees a reliable needle selection especially on fine gauges together with a high production efficiency
- 3-WAY-TECHNIQUE for positioning the needle in KNIT-TUCK-MISS offers diverse knitting structures Pietzo selection unit
- Pattern controller Multi-Terminal
- Terrot motorized fabric take-down for constant fabric tension and perfect horizontal rolling up of the fabric
- MET 5000 - modern pattern preparation software
Pietzo selection unit
In particular regarding
- Finer gauges (high number of needles per inch)
- High output (efficiency)
- Constant rotational speed, speed factor 720 up to E 28
- Speed factor open width frame 660
the precise accurate selection is proven on all electronically controlled Terrot machines.The pattern possibility with 3-Way-Technique on every feeder is also best tested for production and uniquely also combined with highest feeder versions available.
Machine features exhibition machine SCC572:
Diameter in inch: 30
Gauge E: 36
Number of feeders: 72
Machine speed / RPM: 20
Knitting structure: Single-Jersey Electronic-Jacquard
2-thread yarn fleece
Eyelet stitch pattern
- Sports & Leisure Wear
- Fashion Outerwear
- Kids Wear
Source: Terrot GmbH