Autumn Cashmere Completes Implementation Of Datatex NOW ERP Solution
MILAN — May 29, 2012 — Autumn Cashmere is a fresh, contemporary and innovative knitwear company,
creating cashmere, cashmere blend and cotton sweaters and accessories that excite the senses and
inspire fun living. AC identity is known by countless fashion minded consumers and many high
AC backs up every garment with quality and unbeatable craftsmanship. Rich cashmere and cotton yarn of the highest quality is the cornerstone of our fashion-driven philosophy. AC offers innovative designs and affordable price points, seasonal updates and a flexible merchandising range. On the technical side, AC have a vertically integrated operation that creates a synergy between design, production and distribution. Autumn Cashmere owns its production facilities in Shanghai, China.
Datatex NOW solution was selected by Autumn Cashmere based on its rich industry functionality and latest available web technology. to manage its end-to-end vertical high fashion production.The implementation was done by Chemtax Ltd. Datatex Business partner in China and supported directly by Datatex.
The solution functionalities included:
• Sales management, from order entry through to picking, packing, shipping and invoicing
• Manufacturing, orders are launched, scheduled and tracked across the entire production cycle.
• Shopfloor data collection system for tracking and progress of production orders.
• Purchasing, handled from order through receipt to billing control and supplier evaluation.
• Inventory management of from Yarn accessories, spare parts and all others.
• Product standard Costing.
• Given the high value of products and raw material, high resolution material and quality tracking
Mr. Richard Lee, owner of Autumn Cashmere says:
"Implementation of ERP programs are our ultimate goals that allow our operations be transformed into lean production system. When NOW comes to the place of our operations, we are using it as daily tools that combine both data and management procedures in physical control. That means the efficiency of production is gradually improving. We realize the implementation of new system will be significant different from old world operations, however as in cooperate with NOW teammates that we made the important steps that allow the system up and run. The NOW teams are very patient and detail oriented for small steps and continuously improving. NOW will be good tools that allow us to continuously service customers better".
Posted on June 19, 2012