Home    Resource Store    Past Issues    Buyers' Guide    Career Center    Subscriptions    Advertising    E-Newsletter    Contact

http://ahweb.adsale.com.hk/t.aspx?unt=2396-ZhejiangTex14_TextileWorld
http://www.expoproduccion.mx/Content/Exhibitors/24/
http://www.textileservicesonline.com
http://www.schlafhorst.saurer.com
http://ahweb.adsale.com.hk/t.aspx?unt=2354-STX15_TextileWorld
http://www.textileworld.com/forms/newsletter.html
http://www.textileworld.com/careers/index.html
http://www.textileworld.com/Store/Books/index.html
September/October 2014 Sept/Oct 2014

View Issue  |

Subscribe Now  |

Events

ISS Fort Worth '14
09/18/2014 - 09/20/2014

10th International Conference on Geosynthetics
09/21/2014 - 09/25/2014
01/31/2014 - 01/31/2014

2014 URI Cotton Summit: The 21st Century Global Apparel VAlue Chain and Implications For US Cotton in the World Marketplace
09/22/2014 - 09/22/2014

- more events -

- submit your event -

Printer Friendly
Full Site
Textile News

Lenzing Opens Second Viscose Fiber Facility In Asia

Austria-based Lenzing AG has opened its second viscose fiber production plant in Asia — its sixth site worldwide.

Launched with an investment of 65 million euros (US$87.3 million), Lenzing (Nanjing) Fibers Co. Ltd., China, is a joint venture with China-based Nanjing Chemical Fibre Co. Ltd., which holds 30 percent of the new facility’s shares. Lenzing holds the remaining 70 percent.

Lenzing (Nanjing) has a production capacity of 60,000 tons of viscose fiber per year, increasing Lenzing’s total capacity to 560,000 tons annually. Expansion is expected to occur as the market demands. The plant currently employs 540 associates.

April 10, 2007



Advertisement